What does the food waste composting machine do?
- Converts and reduces food waste by 80% to 95% into sterile biomass soil amendment.
- Processes all organics including meats, fish, fruit, vegetables and paper and paper napkins up to 20% of the load.
- Machines separates the moisture contents by indirect heating and converts to steam.
- The dried remnants are discharged free of bacteria and pathogens.
- The remaining soil amendment can be collected and diverted from landfill through metropolitan, regional and remote areas.