How to make compost at home step by step?
Making compost at home is very easy. You can turn your food scraps and yard waste into “black gold” that will feed your plants and improve your soil.
6 Easy Steps to compost at home:
- Choose Your Type of Compost Device. You can use either a food waste composting machine or a food waste dehydrator
- Locate this device in kitchen or balcony
- Add green and Brown organic matters
- Press the button, let the device to run
- Waiting for 24 hours (composting machine) or 2-6 hours (dehydrator)
- After a few months (composting machine) or every cycle (dehydrator) to clean up the fertilizer from device